Wednesday, April 21, 2010

SOLUTION OF ACTIVITY

1.
a) NEPHEW: Is the son of my brother or sister.
b) STEPFATHER: The husband of your mother that is not your father.
c) GODMOTHER: Is the person that accompains of my babtism.
d) GODFATHER: Is the person thet accompains of my babtism.
e) NIECE: Is the daughter of my brother or sister
f) COUSIN: Is the son of my aunt or uncle.

2.
HOMER SIMPSON: He is funny
He eat to much
He is very lazy
He is short and bald
He has rounded shape
He is fat
He is stupid and evil

BARACK OBAMA: He is tall and thing
He is elegant, intellinget and working
He has a triangled shape and very short hair
He is a good person

LADY GAGA: She is tall and thing
She is ugly
She is a singer
She her a triangled shape and long hair
She her style

MARILYN MANSON: He is tall and thing
He is very ugly
He has a triangled shape
He has a straigth black hair
He is dangerous

3.
NACIONAL/ MEDELLIN:
- Nacional is agiler but tha agilest is Medellin
- Medellin is faster but the fastest is Nacional
- Nacional is singler but the singlest is Medellin
- Nacional is more friendly than Medellin

SHAKIRA/ JUANES:
- Juanes is uglier but the ugliest is Shakira
- Juanes is slower but the slowest is Shakira
- Shakira is better singer but the best singer is Juanes
- Shakira is taller but the tallest is Juanes

ROCK/ ELECTRONICA:
- The rock is worse but the worst is Electronica
- The electronica is more noisy than the rock

VALLENATO/SALSA:
- The vallenato is romantic than the salsa
- The vallenato is slow than the salsa
- The vallenato is soft than the salsa
- The salsa is happy than the vallenato

MOTHER/ FATHER:
- My mother is taller but the tallest is my father
- My mother is beautiful than my father
- My mother have eyes dark but my father have eyes light
- My mother is timider but timidest is my father
- My father is fat than my mother
- My father is more elegant but the most elegant is my mother
- My father is funny than my mother
- My mother is more intelligent than me and my father


0 comments:

Post a Comment