Wednesday, April 21, 2010

gramar

1. nephew:is the son of my brother or sister
stepfather:is the husband of my mother and not is my father
god mother:is the person that accopains in my baptism
godfather: is the person that accopains in my babtism
niece:is the daughter of my brother
cousin:is the daughter or son of my uncle or aunt
2. homer simpson: is tall, is big ,is ugl,is strong , is stupid,he have very short hair , is funny and abnormal
barack obama:he istall, he is president of unidet states ,he have very short hair,he is living in the house white
lady gaga:she is tall , is skkinny ,she eyes style and color is green light ,she is singer and dancer.
marilin manson :she is tall, is very ugly ,he have long hair ,she is one eye of cat ,is singer,is skinny
3. NACIONAL AND medellin :nacional have 10 stars ,medellin have 5 stars ,medellin is good but the MOST good is NACIONAL,medellin have most years of nacional,NACIONAL have MOST SPORTS FAN that medellin
juanes and shakira:juanes is antioqueño, shakira is barranquillera ,shakira song good is juanes ,shakira dance best that juanes
electronic music and rock music :the electronic music is good but the most good is rock music,the electronic music is most moved that rock music
vallenato music and salsa music the vallenato music is mostm lon that salsa the salsa music is most moved that vallenato music
father and mother : my mother is most hungry that my father ,my father is most clumsy that my mother ,my mother like read that my father , my mother is most extroverted that my father

0 comments:

Post a Comment