Friday, April 23, 2010

♥GENERAL GRAMMAR REVIEW♥

1♥nephew: is the son of my brother/sister♥

♥stepfather: is the husband ofyour mother that is not your father♥

♥godmother:is the person that accompains of my baptism♥

♥godfather: is the person that accompains of my baptism♥

♥niece: is the daugheter of my brother/sister♥

♥cousin:is the son of my aunt/uncle♥

2♥ homer simson: he is lazy,
he eat to much
he is short and bald
he has a rounder shape
he is fat
he is yellow♥

♥barack obama
he is tall
he is flank
he is elegant
he has a rounder shape
he has a verry short hair♥

♥lady gaga:she is ugli girl
she is verry crazy
she has a rounder shape
she has a long hair

♥marilyn manson:he is flank
he is so so tall
he is singer of metal
he has a rounder shape
he has a so so long hair♥

♥3NACIONAL/MADELLIN
♥medellin is more fast that nacional
♥nacional has more stars that medellin♥

♥SHAKIRA/JUANES
♥juanes is more atractive that shakira
♥shakira is more daring that juanes♥

♥MOTHER/FATHER
♥my father is more tall that my mother
♥my mother is more elegant that my father♥

♥ROCK/ELECTROLINA
♥rock is more extrovert that electronica
♥electronica is more move that rock♥

♥VALLENATO/SALSA
♥vallenato is more romantic that salsa
♥salsa is more happy that vallenato♥





0 comments:

Post a Comment