Saturday, April 17, 2010

GENERAL GRAMMAR REVIEW

1.unscramble the following words and write a definition in english.

a.nephew: is the son of my brother-sister
b.stepfather: the husband of your mother that is not your father.
c.godmother: is the person that accompany of my baptism.
d.godfather: is the person that accompany of my baptism.
e.niece: is the draughter of my brother-sister.
f.cousin: is the son of my aunt-uncle.

2.describe the following people.
  • homer sompson: he is funny, he eat to much, he is homeless and lazy, don´t work, he is short and bald, he has a rounder shape and he is fat.
  • barack obama: he is tall.and black, is elegant, is slim, is intelligent, has trianguled shape,is humble, is sporting, is amusing, is happy, is ungly.
  • leidy gaga: is beautiful, is small, is clumsy, is famous, is sporting, is elegant, has triangled shape, has long hair.
  • marilyn manson: is tall, is slim, has very long hair, is famous, is ungly, is crazy.

3.comparatives and superlatives.

  • nacional- medellin

-nacional is more winning than medellin.

-nacional have more strars than medellin.

  • shakira-juanes

-shakira is more beautiful than juanes.

-juanes have more talent than shakira.

  • rock music-electronic music

-the music rock is more fantastic than electronic.

-the music rock is more heavy than lectronic.

  • vallenato-salsa

-the vallenato is more romantic than salsa.

-the salsa is more lively than vallenato

  • mother-father

-my mother is shorter than my father.

-my father is more elegant than my mother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment