Sunday, February 14, 2010

My family

My mother: My mother is responsible , is ticher ,work inthe scholl the bengamin herrera , my mother is beatiful and is very tidy and respectful .
My father: My father work in the wholesaler,is very desperation , i like wathch tv , is very good husband , i like play billar pool , and is a great father.
My sister: My sister is very clumsy,is very affectionante , she the i like the music, the fovorite music of my sisteris pop and regueton , she is student in the scholl the campo amor , my sister study the english in the university of antioquia , my sister is very special

1 comments:

Unknown said...

My family
-My mother is beautiful, she is tall, she is a growler and happy.
-My father is tall, he is funny, he is happy, he likes ranchera music and he works
-My brother is small, he likes to sing, he is very happy, he likes to watch TV
-My cousins are very happy, they like to dance, they are funny, they like to eat and listen to music.
-My grandfather is a growler, he is lazy, he is bored, and sometimes he is funny.
-My aunt is very funny, she likes to dance, she practices rugby, tennis and basketball, she is beautiful, and she had two sons and one daughter.

Post a Comment