Saturday, February 20, 2010

homewor thath the family

My father, Guillermo, is 61 years old, he is a very tall person, he is 1,83 mts. and 75 kg. He has gray hair, clear skin, and brown eyes.
He is carismatic person, happy, hardworkwer and very intelligent. He likes salsa music. He is fan of MedellĂ­n football team.

My mother is Acira, she is 58 years old, she is a shot and fat woman, she is 1,58 mt. and 67 kg. She has black hair, black ayes and white skin.
She is very funny, lovely mother, hardworker, optimistic and honest. She loves cooking.

My sister is named Marta, she is 26 years old, she is of medium height, she is 1,65 mt, and 50 kg. She has short hair, withe skin and brown eyes.
She is very humorous, friendly and responsible.

My brother is older than me, he is Carlos and he is 30 years old, he is tall and thin. He has brown hair.
He likes to fly. He is a excelent brother but sometimes he is bad moody.

0 comments:

Post a Comment