Friday, May 7, 2010

activity

a)wehpen= nephew
b)therstefap= stepfather
c)dogthomer= godmother
d)fagotherd= godfather
e)ecent= neice
f)cuonis= cousins

a)is the son of my brother or my sister
b)is the husband of my mother but not is my father
c)is the person that a conpains in the bap
d)is the person that a conpains in the bap
e)is the doughter of my brother or sister
f)is the son of my uncle


homer simpson
he is fat is a stupid his skin is of yellow color
has two children and a wife and lives unconcermed


barack obama
he is the president of the u.s.a he has two daughter
is black and is good person


lady gaga
she is a very recognized singer and is a beautuful girl


marily manson
he is singer who is diferent his style is very diferent
and crazy



medellin is good but the most good is nacional
medellin is bader that nacional


shakira is famus but the most famus is juanes
juanes is shoer that shakira


my mother is more elegant thatb my father
my mother is inteligent but the most inteligent
is my father

0 comments:

Post a Comment